Have you recently been cited for a traffic violation or other Class C misdemeanor in Texas? In many cases, these can be easily taken care of, but when ignored they can result in big headaches for drivers. In addition, facing any criminal matter is incredibly stressful, which is why it is vital that you trust an experienced attorney with your future and your freedom.
At the office of Paul Kubosh, Attorney at Law, we have handled over 200 thousand cases, and 187 thousand court dates in the Houston area. We know how to look for the kinds of defects that can get a ticket thrown out or your charges reduced. When a case has to go to a jury, we do the talking and fight to get our clients results.
Experienced Defense Counsel
When you choose our experienced Harris County traffic ticket lawyers to handle your citation, we will do the heavy lifting necessary to get your fines reduced or thrown out altogether. After the required initial appearance with our attorneys, we can take care of all court appearances to help reduce your anxiety and give you peace of mind that your defense is in good hands.
We represent drivers and commercial drivers with moving violations and insurance and license tickets, and can process bonds for people with warrants. We also represent a range of criminal matters, from misdemeanors to serious felonies.
The office of Paul Kubosh, Attorney at Law creates solid defense strategies that keep your best interests in mind. Call (713) 322-7410 to get started with a free confidential consultation.
- Bilingual representation in the language you are most comfortable with - Hablamos español!
- Solid communication and legal advocacy that always keeps your future and your freedom in mind.
- Tailored defense strategies that address the unique circumstances of your arrest or ticket.
- Over 50 years of combined experience serving clients in Galveston, Montgomery, and Fort Bend Counties.
- We have handled hundreds of thousands of traffic ticket cases and court dates in the Houston area.